Honor has finally unveiled the Honor 50, Honor 50 Pro, Honor 50 SE, Honor 50 Pro Plus. Here, we will be discussing the specifications, availability, and features of the Honor 50, including their expected prices.
|Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, 5G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, NFC||6.57 inches, 1080 x 2340 px, 120 Hz Display with Punch Hole|
|Snapdragon 778G, Octa-Core, 2.4 GHz Processor||108 MP Quad Rear & 32 MP Front Camera|
|8/12GB RAM, 128/256 GB inbuilt||Memory Card Not Supported|
|4300 mAh Battery with Fast Charging||Android v11|
Display and Design
Let’s start with the design, this device is available in Four color options which are:- Frost Crystal, Amber Red, Emerald Green, Midnight Black. It has 160 x 73.8 x 7.7 mm mm dimensions and 175 g weight. In this device, we can see an In-Display fingerprint sensor like Honor 50 Pro Plus.
The device sports a 6.57 inches, Color OLED screen (1.07B). It has 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution with a 120 Hz refresh rate and it has ~392 PPI density and a 19.5:9 ratio. Honor 50 also has a center-aligned punch-hole cutout that houses a front camera and Other sensors. The Honor 50 can produce over a billion colors
The Phone support Email, Music (MP3, MP4, 3GP, OGG, AMR, AAC, FLAC, WAV), Video (3GP, MP4), and Document Reader. Unfortunately in this device, there is no FM Radio support.
The phone comes with a Quad-camera setup at the back and a Single-camera setup at the front. 108 MP Wide-Angle with an aperture f/1.9 as the primary lens, 8 MP UltraWide lens with an aperture f/2.2, 2 MP macro lens with an aperture f/2.4, and 2 MP depth sensor with an aperture of f/2.4. It has HDR, Panorama, Portrait, Streaming Shutter, Dynamic Photo features. It is capable of recording 4K, 1080p videos.
On the front, there is a 32 MP Wide-Angle lens with an aperture of f/2.2 with a Screen Flash setup in Punch hole cutout. It is capable of recording 4K Videos.
Performance and Memory
The mobile phone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset. It has an Adreno 642L GPU that handles the graphics and a 2.4 GHz, Octa Core Processor CPU, Faster CPU means a more smooth experience. The company has launched three variants they are- 128GB 8GB RAM, 256 GB 8GB RAM & 256GB 12GB RAM. In this device, there is no Card Slot for expanding storage. It based on Android v11.
Battery & Other Specs
The Honor 50 features a 4300 mAh, Li-Po Non-Removable Battery which supports 66W Fast Wired Charging. The company claims that the battery charge 70% in 20 min.
Taking about the connectivity, It has a USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go.
Talking about wireless connectivity, this device supports 5G, 4G, 3G, EDGE, GPRS and VOLTE stand by dual-band, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Dimensions: 160 x 73.8 x 7.7 mm; 175 g
- Display: 6.57 inches, Color OLED screen (1.07B), 120 Hz
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.4 GHz, Octa-Core Processor
- SIM: Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- RAM: 8/12GB
- Storage: 128/256 GB
- OS: Android v11
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera;
– 108 MP f/1.9 (Wide Angle)
– 8 MP f/2.2 (Ultra Wide)
– 2 MP f/2.4 (Macro)
– 2 MP f/2.4 (Depth Sensor) with autofocus
– Features: HDR, Panorama, Portrait, Streaming Shutter, Dynamic Photo
– Video: 4K, 1080p
- Front Camera: Single-camera;
– Punch Hole 32 MP f/2.2 (Wide Angle) with Screen Flash
– Video: 4K
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gravity, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity
- Security: In-Display Fingerprint, Face Unlock
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD ,USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Battery: 4300 mAh, Li-Po Battery (Non-Removable Battery); 66W Fast Charging, 70% in 20 min (advertised)
- Colors: Frost Crystal, Amber Red, Emerald Green, Midnight Black
Honor 50 Price
Here is the list of Honor 50 prices. In this list, you found minimum all country mobile prices. These are the lowest prices we could find for the Honor stores.
So, These Are The Information All We Need To Update You We Hope You Get A Clear
Understanding About Everything in this Article. If You Want To Ask Anything, Please
Feel Free To Contact Us BY Commenting Down Below.