Design and Display
Poco C3 highlights a 6.53-inch HD+ show. It sports a waterdrop indent to house the selfie camera. The board sports an HD+ goal and a tall viewpoint proportion of 20:9. The showcase on the Poco C3 is perusing mode affirmed by the TUV Rheinland.
At the back, Poco has incorporated a double-tone shading plan. It likewise houses the square camera module. Dissimilar to the Redmi 9C that the gadget depends on, the Poco C3 doesn’t have a unique mark scanner. Also, the gadget is P2i confirmed against minor sprinkles.
Performance and Software
Here, the mobile phone packs in Helio G35 SoC. It’s a financial plan arranged gaming chipset from MediaTek. Along these lines, it upholds HyperEngine Technology that deals with the assets insightfully for a slack-free encounter. As of now, just the 4/64GB variation will be accessible in Nepal.
Poco C3 ships with MIUI 12 dependent on Android 10. The feature here is the Poco Clean Experience which gives an advertisement-free encounter to the clients. Additionally, the organization professes to have advanced the MIUI launcher and improved the responsiveness of the framework activity.
At the back, the triple camera arrangement is encased inside the square camera module alongside the LED streak. The arrangement is driven by a 13MP camera sensor. It is joined by a 2MP representation camera and another 2MP sensor for large-scale shots. The back camera arrangement upholds Phase Detection AF, AI Scene Detection, and Face Recognition. On the front, the waterdrop indent encases the 5MP selfie camera.
Rest of the specs
The entire arrangement is fueled by a 5,000mAh battery, which the organization cases can convey as long as 2 hours of battery perseverance on ordinary utilization. Poco is likewise guaranteeing a 25% longer battery life expectancy on this gadget due to the Better Battery 2.0. The gadget upholds 10W charging and Poco has incorporated a 380V flood assurance charger with the gadget. Essentially, the ports are likewise produced using erosion evidence materials.
Poco C3 Specifications
- Dimension: 164.9 x 77.1 x 9mm; 194g Display: 6.43-inches, with Resolution the 720 x 1600 pixels & Protect with Panda Glass on Screen
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels); 20:9
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G35
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Imagination PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3/4GB Storage: 32/64GB microSDXC (expandable with microSDXC)
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: Triple;
– 13MP rear camera, f/2.2, 1.0μm
– 2MP macro camera, 1.75μm
– 2MP depth sensor, 1.75μm
– LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera, 2.2μm
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go, and with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W charging via Micro USB
- Colors: Arctic Blue, Matte Black, Lime Green
Price in Nepal, US, India
Poco C3 is a budget phone and is the highest-selling mobile phone in India, Nepal, and the USA.
|3/32GB||Rs 13,999||Rs. 7,499||$ 118|
|4/64GB||Rs 14,999||Rs. 8,999||$ 138|