Poco X3 Pro Overview:
Design and Display
Poco X3 Pro is indistinguishable from that of the Poco X3 as far as to show. The telephone includes a 6.67-inch FHD+ DotDisplay, and still uses an LCD board which is somewhat of a bummer given that the as of late dispatched Redmi Note 10 Pro accompanies an AMOLED board. Proceeding onward, you do get a 120Hz to invigorate rate and 240Hz touch inspecting rate. The normal brilliance is recorded at 450 nits. The presentation is secured by a more current Corning Gorilla Glass 6. Different highlights incorporate HDR10 accreditation, Sunlight show, and Reading Mode 2.0.
Poco X3 Pro Color Options
On the back, the plan likewise stays unaltered from the vanilla Poco X3. Notwithstanding, it currently has hostile to unique finger impression surfaces. The 3D bent board is accessible in three shading choices – Phantom Black, Frost Blue, and Metal Bronze.
For the #PROformance, Poco has gone with the Snapdragon 860 chipset that was declared close by the gadget. The chipset highlights eight Kryo 480 CPU centers with the Prime center timed at 2.96GHz. The illustrations are dealt with by Adreno 640 GPU. Along these lines, the new chipset is basically the same as the Snapdragon 855+.
As indicated by the organization, the chipset can accomplish a 419,412 AnTuTu v8 score. In this way, it is 52% better than the Snapdragon 765G. Also, the improved AI motor is fit for working 7.6 TOPS contrasted with SD 855’s 7 TOPS.
Poco X3 Pro – Performance
The telephone additionally has the LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus. It utilizes a copper heat pipe and numerous Graphite layers that assistance to lessen the temperature of the telephone.
Poco X3 Pro is accessible in two memory designs – 6/128GB and 8/256GB. Regardless of the variation, you will get LPDDR4X RAM and UFS 3.1 interior stockpiling. The telephone likewise dispatches MIUI 12 (for Poco) in view of Android 11 out-of-the-case.
As far as cameras, the telephone includes a quad-camera arrangement on the back. Strangely, the essential camera currently utilizes a 48MP sensor. The vanilla Poco X3 had a 64MP sensor. There is an 8MP (f/2.2) super wide camera with a 119-degree Field of View. Poco has added two extra 2MP sensors to make up the numbers.
Discussing camera highlights, you presently get Night mode support on the Ultra-wide sensor. Likewise, the telephone upholds Dual Video, Video clone, and Long openings. On the front, there is a 20MP (f/2.2) selfie camera as in the vanilla X3. It likewise accompanies a devoted Night mode.
Rest of the specs
X3 Pro packs in a huge 5160mAh battery. Poco is remembering a 33W charger for the crate. There is a side-mounted unique mark sensor for biometrics. The telephone upholds Bluetooth 5.0 and WI-Fi 5. NFC network will be accessible in select locales. Different highlights incorporate IR Blaster, sound system speakers, Hi-Res Audio, and Z-pivot direct engine.
Poco X3 Pro Specifications:
- Body: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4mm, 215 gms
- Show: 6.67-inches IPS LCD board, 395PPI, 120Hz invigorate rate, 240Hz touch inspecting rate, HDR10, Gorilla Glass 6
- Goal: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 perspective proportion
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 4G (7nm)
- RAM: 6/8GB LPDDR4X
- Capacity: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 (expandable)
- Programming and UI: MIUI 12 for Poco on top of Android 11
- Back Camera: Quad-camera;
– 48MP essential sensor
– 8MP f/2.2 super wide-point focal point
– 2MP f/2.4 profundity sensor
– 2MP f/2.4 full-scale focal point
– LED streak
- Front Camera: 20MP f/2.2 sensor (poke hole)
- Security: Physical unique finger impression sensor (side-mounted)
- Sound: 3.5mm earphone jack, double sound system speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Network: Hybrid Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (double band), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, NFC (select area), 4G LTE
- Battery: 5160mAh with 33W quick charging
Price in Nepal, US, India
Poco X3 Pro is a budget phone and is the highest-selling mobile phone in India, Nepal, and the USA
|Poco X3 Pro||Nepal||India||USA|
|6/128GB||Rs 31,999||Rs.18,999||$ 279.99|
|8/256GB||Rs 36,999||Rs 25,999||$ 299.99|