Redmi Note 10 Pro with Best Camera 108MP launched In India, Nepal, the US
Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 10 Pro in all countries. Let’s see the specifications, features, official price, and availability of the Redmi Note 10 Pro. It is the slimmest phone in the Xiaomi.
Design and Display
The new Redmi Note 10 Pro sports an all-new design. Since the Redmi Note 7 arrangement, the company was utilizing the Aura plan. This time, the Redmi is referring to its new plan language as “Evol”. There are 3 shading choices to look over Vintage Bronze, Glacial Blue, and Dark Night. It is additionally generally slim at 8.2mm and weighs 194gms. The display is secured by a Gorilla Glass 5, although Xiaomi hasn’t referenced what material they have utilized on the back. The mobile phone accompanies a sprinkle safe form.
The organization claims it has 1200nits of brightness with a 100% DCI-P3 shading range. Moreover, the display supports HDR10. At the back, Redmi has settled on another camera bump plan. The new rectangular camera bump is currently on the left half of the backboard.
Proceeding onward, the front of the display sports a level board. Yet, the greatest improvement must be in the display quality front on the Note 10 Pro. It accompanies a 6.67-inch FullHD+ AMOLED show with a smooth 120Hz refresh rate. Both AMOLED screen and a higher refresh rate are a first for the Redmi Note arrangement.
Redmi has cooperated with Qualcomm for the processor in the Note 10 gadgets. The Note 10 Pro is fueled by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 732G, which the equivalent chipset driving the Poco X3. It is as yet an upgrade over the Snapdragon 720G that was utilized in the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. To the extent memory goes, you get up to 8GB of DDR4X RAM and up to 128GB of onboard UFS 2.2 capacity.
Alos Read: Poco X3 Pro
The cameras of the Redmi Note 10 Pro include a 108MP primary camera. It’s a Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor with 9-in-1 pixel binning resulting in about 12MP pictures that we’ve seen in other Xiaomi mobile phones like the Mi 10i. The essential camera, has an 8MP super wide sensor, a 5MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor.
On the selfie front, there’s a better than ever 16MP focal point situated at the middle lying punch hole. Xiaomi says they have made the notch smaller which now measures just 2.96mm in width.
Battery and Others
Filling the Redmi Note 10 Pro is a 5020mAh battery. There’s a 33W quick charger included inside the box. It likewise has Hi-Res sound, improved haptics, and a back-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- Body: 164.5 x 76.2 x 8.1 mm (6.48 x 3.00 x 0.32 in) ,IP53, dust and splash protection
- Display: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10, and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Chipset: Exynos 990; 7nm+ Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB (expandable with microSD card)
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera;
– 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, dual pixel PDAF
– 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
– 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
– 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
– Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
– Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Front Camera: Single-camera;
– 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
– Features: Panorama
– Video: 1080p@30fps
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Sound: Loudspeaker with stereo speakers with 3.5mm jack 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Battery: Li-Po 5020 mAh, non-removable; 33W fast charging , 60% in 30 min, 100% in 75 min
- Colors: Dark Night, Glacial Blue, Vintage Bronze
Price and Availability
|Redmi Note 10 Pro||Nepal||India||US|