Hello, Friends Welcome To Gadgetnp.com, In This Post, We Are Going To Tell You About Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Awesome Tech News Which Is Coming From Mobile Phones Sector. So, Let’s Know that How And When Do Samsung Will Bring these Phones With World Class Facilities On the Price Range Of ₹1.75 Lacs in India. So, Let’s Discuss Our Topics Which Are – Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Specification, availability, Price, and Many more.
|Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, 5G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, NFC||7.6 inches, 1768 x 2208 px, 120 Hz Display|
|Snapdragon 888, Octa-Core, 2.84 GHz Processor||Foldable Display, Dual Display|
|12 GB RAM, 256 GB inbuilt||12 MP + 12 MP + 12 MP Triple Rear & 16 MP + 10 MP Triple Front Camera|
|4400 mAh Battery with Fast Charging||Android v11|
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 will be launch in the market with
great Specifications, Camera Quality, Battery Life, Screen Resolutions, Designs &
much more. Peoples from all over the world very happy with it. The phone will be launched On August 3, 2021 (Expected), especially in India.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 will be launch in 2 variants, One is 256GB +12GB RAM &
second is 512GB + 16GB RAM. The price of the 256GB +12GB variant is Just ₹1.75 Lacs ( Expected Price ) & 512GB+16GB RAM is not conform.
The Phone comes with a 4400 mAh Battery Life, 7.6 inches, Dynamic AMOLED 2X (1B) Display, In this phone, you can see a triple camera setup at the back and a dual-camera setup in the front. 12 MP Wide-Angle with an aperture f/1.8 as the primary lens, 12MP Telephoto lens with an aperture f/2.4, and 12 MP sensors for Ultra Wide with autofocus. It is capable of recording 4K @ 60fps UHD, 1080p @ 60fps FHD, 720p @ 960fps HD videos.
On the front, there is a 16 MP Wide-Angle lens and 10 MP Wide-Angle lens with an aperture f/2.2 setup under the display. It is capable of recording 4K @ 30fps UHD, 1080p @ 30fps FHD videos.
Some of the other features of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 are in display there is Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+ display with the size of 7.6 inches, 181.8 cm2, and 1768 x 2208 pixels Resolution. In the Cover display, there is Super AMOLED, 120Hz, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus display with the size of 6.23 inches and 816 x 2260 pixels Resolution with a 25:9 ratio.
- Launch Date: August 3, 2021 (Expected)
- Display: 7.6 inches, Dynamic AMOLED 2X (1B)
- Resolution: 1768 x 2208 pixels, 120 Hz, 25:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.84 GHz, Octa-Core Processor
- SIM: Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 12GB/16GB
- Storage: 256GB/512GB
- OS: Android v11
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera;
– 12 MP f/1.8 (Wide Angle)
– 12 MP f/2.4 (Telephoto)
– 12 MP f/2.2 (Ultra Wide) with autofocus
– Features: HDR, Panorama
– Video: 4K @ 60fps UHD, 1080p @ 60fps FHD, 720p @ 960fps HD
- Front Camera: Dual-camera;
– 16 MP (Wide Angle)Cover Camera
– 10 MP f/2.2 (Wide Angle)
– 4K @ 30fps UHD, 1080p @ 30fps FHD
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Barometer
- Security: Side Fingerprint, Face Unlock
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi with wifi-hotspot, Bluetooth v5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, USB-C v3.2,USB on-the-go, USB Charging
- Wireless Charging: 11W
- Reverse wireless charging: 4.5W
- Battery: 4400 mAh, Li-Po Battery (Non-Removable Battery); 25W Fast Charging
- Colors: Black; other colors
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price
Here is the list of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 prices. In this list, you found minimum all country mobile prices.
|12/256GB||₹1.75 Lacs ( Expected Price )|
|12/256GB||$2300 ( Expected Price )|
So, These Are The Information All We Need To Update You We Hope You Get A Clear
Understanding About Everything in this Article. If You Want To Ask Anything, Please
Feel Free To Contact Us BY Commenting Down Below.